Cottage Grove is a growing community in the Southeast Twin Cities metropolitan area. Situated close to St. Paul, our residents and businesses can take advantage of convenient access to urban opportunities while enjoying the recreational amenities, open spaces, high-quality schools, and close-knit community that Cottage Grove offers.
- Our Gateway Commercial district is four miles south of Interstate 494 on Highway 61, and nine miles south of Interstate 94.
- Our business park is just six miles south of Interstate 494, and 11 miles south of Interstate 94.
- Rail-served sites in our business park (CP line, with BNSF intersection nearby) provide easy access to global markets.
- 20 minutes away from the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.
- Over 350,000 workers within a 25 minute commuting range.1
- Over 338,000 potential customers within a 10 mile radius.1
1Applied Graphic Solutions, 2012; Accessed via greatermsp.org
Whether you’d like to locate in our 600 acre business park, in a retail space, or any other commercial property, Cottage Grove City staff will work with you to make it easy to locate here in Cottage Grove. Fast-tracked administrative approval and business assistance are available to eligible businesses.
- Community Profile (All sections)
- Consumer Profile
- Demographic Profile
- Economic Profile
- Consumer Spending
- Workforce Profile
- Housing Profile